Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I am presenting at a CLE on May 9, 2013

I am presenting at the Continuing Legal Education seminar in St. Cloud, tomorrow, Thursday, May 9, 2013, entitled Issues Unique to Recreational and Lake Shore Property.  This is a Minnesota CLE seminar.  Minnesota CLE was established by the Minnesota State Bar Association to provide the highest quality educational experience to Minnesota lawyers and judges in an accessible fashion and at a reasonable cost.  My topic, presented between 1:15 and 2:15, is on land use and shore regulation, specifically looking at the DNR regulations and local government control.  I presented this topic 3 years ago.  A lot has happened since then and a lot has stayed the same.  I believe seats are still available.  Register if you would like to find out more about the issues that are unique to shoreland property.


No comments:

Post a Comment